As its name infers, less than container load (LCL) are cargo shipments that aren’t sufficient to fill a standard container. As a consequence, manufacturers and carriers rely on freight forwarders to group consignments from different shippers or other ports, which are then sent to the same final destination.
Double Ace Cargo provides:
- Consolidation services for single and multiple buyers to move goods cost-effectively and in a timely manner
- Predictable shipments, with regularly scheduled departures from key ports and receiving terminals in all 50 states
- Connections to the Latin America and Caribbean markets from our logistics hubs in Miami and Panama
- Access to air and ground transportation to meet your logistics requirements
- The ability to monitor shipments as they move through the supply chain